Thursday, February 25, 2010

COMING SOON!!!

NEW BLOG TO COME... STRICTLY ABOUT "LINK LOVE" SUCCESS STORIES!!! FB OR TWITTER DIRECT MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR SUCCESS STORIES... WHERE YOU STARTED AND WHERE YOU ARE PRESENTLY, ETC., WITH YOUR FANS, TWITTER FOLLOWERS, ETSY HEARTS, BLOG FOLLOWERS AND ANY SALES THAT CAME FROM YOUR EXPOSURE TO "LINK LOVE!!!" HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO GET THERE... HOW OFTEN YOU HIT THE "PARTICIPANT FAN PAGES," ETC.!!! THIS IS ANOTHER WAY TO SPREAD THE "GOOD WORD!!!" LET'S KEEP THE "LINK LOVE" REVOLUTION GOING AND LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT IT WORKS!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE

12 comments:

  1. Get on the "Link Love" Train!!
    You won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellow Link Lovers! I'm here! Visit my blog while you're at it, if you're interested of course!
    http://CoffeeAndPaintDrips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I look forward to seeing all the sucess stories in one place. I will write up mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link love has been and continues to be quite a phenomenon! A truly amazing 'community' of like minded people all willing and happy to help each other. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link love took my blog up from 18 followers to 63! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link Love "ROCKS"
    http://www.facebook.com/annakaycreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Link love helped me over the 200 fan hump. I'll have to say, in the last few days I have probably sent out a thousand "friend suggestions" to keep the love moving. What a great idea and what a hugh help.

    ReplyDelete